Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Contract Basis: Permanent Contract
Salary: Not Disclosed
Posted: 8 days ago
- Support executive director of PMO in activity including process analysis, system analysis, measuring success, and stakeholder and leadership reporting.
- Understand business processes and interpret them to define requirements, analyse current as-is processes and conceptualize to-be requirements.
- Analyse data and draw conclusions from the data as it relates to business processes.
- Work with subject matter experts and business owners to define performance measures and collection methodology.
- Analyse business processes, functions, and procedures to determine most effective business systems software to meet the needs of the organization.
- Analyse business operations to understand strengths and weaknesses in order to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Assist in business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Translate high-level business requirements into functional specifications. Manage changes to such specifications.
- Negotiate agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and/or vendors from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Conduct feasibility studies to assess cost/benefit, efficiency and technical viability of solutions to business problems.
- Establish specifications and objectives based on business requirements and cost effectiveness; provide recommendations to management personnel.
- Collaborate with management in systems development and design.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Strong analytical skills; ability to effectively analyze & resolve issues
- Government Procurement & Accounting business process knowledge
- Strong organizational skills
- 4-7 years' experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Fluently spoken in English and Arabic.
- Experience in management consulting firms is preferrable.
- Able to handle shifting workloads and changes in priority
- Presence and credibility
- Sound judgement
- Ability to communicate widely and at all levels
- Strong work ethic with excellent time management skills
- Precision and attention to detail
- Successful working both within a team and individually
- Solution focussed and able to deliver / implement through others
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills
THE RIGHT FIT:
- Positive mindset.
- Capability of thinking differently / outside the box.
- Passionate about delivering the best.
- Tenacious, driven and single minded to dominate their niche.
- Flair – someone who can adapt quickly to changing circumstances, focus on the company’s core task and stick to the vision.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia