Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Contract Basis: Permanent Contract
Salary: Not Disclosed
Posted: 8 days ago
- Assisting senior management and act as the first point of contact for internal and external customers/stakeholders.
- Manage diary management and organisation of meetings.
- Arranging in-country meetings; booking meeting rooms and liaising with guest/visitors to arrange meet and greets; sending directions to guests/visitors.
- Take meeting minutes or action points.
- Leading on travel arrangements both in-country and overseas and administering Visa Applications where necessary.
- Working with senior management in organising overseas visits and venue location visits.
- Producing correspondence and reports as directed.
- Assist with presentations when required.
- Assist with submitting expenses and other formal documents, when required.
- Support all departments and teams’ requirements when required.
- Provide support to new colleagues arriving in-country, where necessary.
- Ensure smooth running of the office requirements, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Provide cultural support to the team and assist in translations as and when necessary.
- Supporting the team at other events, both in-country and overseas, when required.
- A track record as Executive Assistant or equivalent role.
- Experience with strong brands, ideally within exhibitions and/or events.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Bi-lingual Arabic/English speaking.
- Previous experience of working within a busy international team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong work ethic with excellent time management skills.
- Precision and attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships with the EA’s and build on existing relationships within the GAMI Departments.
- Ability to forge strong external relationships with travel agents, accommodation, and logistics providers
THE RIGHT FIT
- Positive mindset.
- The capability of thinking differently / outside the box.
- Passionate about delivering the best.
- Tenacious, driven and single-minded to dominate their niche
- Flair – someone who can adapt quickly to changing circumstances, focus on the company’s core task and stick to the vision.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia