Saudi Arabia is opening its doors to the world and has recently made significant changes to its visa policies to encourage tourism and attract more visitors. The Kingdom is committed to making the visa application process as smooth and efficient as possible.
You can apply for a visa after completing your registration for the show following a vetting process.
Step 1 – Complete your badge registration on WDS official platforms
Step 2 – Receive your badge confirmation email which embeds the visa application link
Step 3 – Visit the unique link shared in the badge confirmation email and register for your Visa
Step 4 – Complete your visa application and pay associated fees (including health insurance)
Step 5 – Print your badge and visa confirmation and bring it to the airport to avoid queues and make use of the fast-track access at KKIA
Alternative methods of getting a visa to the Kingdom are:
- e-Visa–Tourists from eligible countries can apply for a tourist visa online through the e-Visa
portal ahead of their trip.
- Visa on Arrival-Tourists can apply for visa on arrival at one of Saudi Arabia's entry points if
any of the following conditions apply: The tourist is from one of the countries in the eligible
• The tourist is holding USA, United Kingdom, or Schengen visas. The following requirements must apply:
• The visa is valid.
• The visa type is either tourist or business.
• The visa must be used at least once and have an entry stamp of the issuing country.
• Holders of permanent residence from (US, UK or EU) after ensuring presence of the resident. This includes first-degree relatives of the visa holders coming with them. Consulate Visa-Tourists that are not from the eligible countries should apply for a consulate visa through Saudi embassies and consulates.